Everyone knows that college is expensive. Click here for a factsheet explaining the cost of going to college. But how will you pay for it? There are a variety of financial aid options available to you - grants, loans, fellowships, and work-study programs. Click here for a factsheet explaining all of your financial aid options. Click on one of the resource links below to find detailed information about financial aid. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Federal Student Aid, an office of the U.S. Department of
Education, ensures that all eligible individuals can benefit from
federally funded financial assistance for education beyond high
school. We consistently champion the promise of postsecondary
education to all Americans and its value to our society.
- Career One Stop Scholarship Information
- Search more than 5,000 scholarships, fellowships, loans, and other
financial aid opportunities.
- Student gateway to the US Government.
- Connect with Military and Veteran Friendly schools that offer VA
approved education programs.