- Career Requirements - indicate prior training, career experience, legal and physical requirements for the given career and location.
- Education Programs - are offered through educational institutions to educate and prepare an individual for jobs in the chosen career.
- Certifications - are credentials indicating your proficiency in the area of concern.
- Licenses - are legal permits to perform certain regulated job(s) in your state.
To qualify, you need to apply for admission to the college offering the appropriate Education Program and make plans to cover the costs for tuition, fees, books, housing and transportation. Financial aid, scholarships and loans may be available based on your situation.
- Not sure about your career goals? - Wondering about career change? - Read "How to Manage a Career Change" (Part 1 , Part 2 )
- Concerned about the cost of education? - Learn about financial aid options
- A Prior Learning Assessment may save you time and money in college if you were previously in the military or already have other relevant training.
Click on "Next" below to continue. You may click on any of the above tabs to directly move to that section.
PLA College Credits
Prior Learning Assessment may save you time and money in college if you were previously in the military or already have other relevant training.