- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Federal Student Aid, an office of the U.S. Department of Education, ensures that all eligible individuals can benefit from federally funded financial assistance for education beyond high school. We consistently champion the promise of postsecondary education to all Americans and its value to our society.
- Career One Stop Scholarship Information
- Search more than 5,000 scholarships, fellowships, loans, and other financial aid opportunities.
- Student gateway to the US Government.
- Connect with Military and Veteran Friendly schools that offer VA approved education programs.
- National Health Service Corps
- NHSC offers thousands of dollars in loan repayments and scholarships to help train healthcare professionals in critical careers who agree to serve in urban and rural Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSA)
- Accreditation Matters: (Part I)
- How to Be a Smart Consumer of Academic Programs in Health Care
- Accreditation Matters: (Part II)
- Consequences of Attending a Non-Accredited School
- How to Finance Your Health Sciences Education
A good resource for nursing:
- Peterson's College Search
- Begin your journey to a successful nursing career today! Their extensive database of nursing schools makes it easy to find the nursing program that's right for you. Whether you're looking for the best path to a career as a registered nurse or physician assistant, they can help speed your search.